Thursday, March 6, 2008





Shocked !!!!

It's been a while ever since I upload due to the examination I had in school. Finally, it's over.

As everyone knows, now is what we call...the sport season. With champions league, EPL and Euro 2008 on the way, I'm pretty sure that most of you guys will stay up late to watch this. But what attracts this the most is........


................

..................



ALL ENGLAND

Yup !!! Badminton !!! I'm expecting most of you guys saying aiyo.....and again.....haha XD.

Anyway back to the topic, I was shocked when I heard the news on the radio saying that Xie Xingfang knocked out from All England. It was only the first round. Not only that, our M'sian top doubles pair have also exit from this tournament lossing in the first round as well. Really shocking !!!

PS : Real Madrid lost too....shocked too.



Jia You !!!!!




Out...



out....

KKK/TBH pic is taken from http://www.badmintoncentral.com/forums/showthread.php?t=42424&page=34

No comments: