Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Shenzhen n VeneTian

As stated in the previous post, I shall be posting pictures only since I had face some hiccups posting them up last night. In this post, I shall post pictures I took in Shenzhen which is all in Window of The World and also in Venetian, Macau. Oh yea, before I forget, I had reduce the picture size starting from this post as I had received overwhelming response stating that the picture is tooooooo huge and takes too long to load and some can't even load them. Hopefully, the reduced size of the pictures provide a satisfactory outcome to everyone.

Below are pictures taken in Window of The World, Shenzhen.


Shenzhen 09





Shenzhen 09






Shenzhen 09





Shenzhen 09




These are the performances in Venetian. We managed to see three performance in Venetian. First of all is the Dragon which is performed in the entrance of Venetian, the music fountain and last of all is a tree. It's surely inescapable the beauty of the performance. Spectacular. The only thing I felt was that the music fountain wasn't really great as the rest, but it's still good ! Probably they should add a little colour during the performance ? Anyway,that's just my two cents.


Macau 09





macau 09





Macau 09





Macau 09





Macau 09





Macau 09





Macau 09

No comments: