Sunday, December 20, 2009

Hong Kong : DisneylanD

This post is a continuation of my day 2 trip to Hong Kong. I can conclude that day 2 = Disneyland. We spend at least half a day in Disneyland. It's inescapable for anyone to not go Disneyland when they go Hong Kong, especially when they have young kids. It was quite pack when I was there. Oh well...it's Disneyland right ? Despite having a small size, based on my observation, it really has an exquisite scenery. Perhaps I haven't been to any other Disneyland before, that explains why I'm so amaze with the Disneyland there.


Hong Kong trip 09



Anyone who doesn't know what to expect in Disneyland ? Go bang your head on the wall now ! Nah, just kidding. Well, I think everyone will know that there will be all the Disney character waiting to greet your arrival. Besides that, as usual there are various sort of games and performance all set up to entertain out visit.


Seeing the queue for most of the games are quite long, I decided to stay put and wait for the performance. I'll let the pictures describe the event.


Hong Kong trip 09




Hong Kong trip 09



Hong Kong trip 09





Hong Kong trip 09





Hong Kong trip 09



Here are some other shots in Disneyland.


Hong Kong trip 09





Hong Kong trip 09





Hong Kong trip 09





Hong Kong trip 09



oh yea ! Here's a shot of my tour guide.

Hong Kong trip 09



Some might say that 17 years old is to old for Disneyland. Well, according to Chili Davis "Growing old is mandatory ; growing up is optional". I guess on that day I decided to be a little child. Thus, off went to enjoy the Lion King performance. I dares say is quite worth watching. If you guys don't trust my judgement, wait till you hear the thunderous of applause. I managed to took some shots under the low light condition. Lucky me !


Hong Kong trip 09





Hong Kong trip 09




Finally, after walking here and there, it's almost 7.30pm. I rushed back to the meeting point. I quickly choose the best spot. You guys must be wandering "What the heck is he talking about ?" To me, it's the best performance in Disneyland. It's none other than the fireworks performance. It was my first time being able to shoot fireworks display, so don't blame me for picking my spot early. Finally, after waiting for few minutes, the crowd were entertained with the great fireworks display.



Hong Kong trip 09





Hong Kong trip 09





Hong Kong trip 09





Hong Kong trip 09





Hong Kong trip 09






Hong Kong trip 09





Hong Kong trip 09




As, we walked out of disneyland, we experience snow ! Of course it's now real but there were snow everywhere. After hours in Disneyland, we left the fantasy land.

No comments: