Sunday, January 13, 2008

New Me

I recently had this habit of taking out my camera to anywhere I go. I didn't do it last year because I feel is like....what's the point ? Actually, I think my bro did a little part of making me like this. Yesterday, he was like bring the camera out too. I was like ok lah. Then, all of the sudden starting to take pictures like "jakun". Maybe because now he got a new blog then maybe got new semangat. Actually is not his....but is sharing kind. I guess most of you should know by now what I'm talking about. For those who don't you guys can go to this site http://our.coffeestops.net/



Yesterday, I went to KL and bought the Malaysian Open 2008 ticket in Bukit Jalil. Then, went to this old coffee shop just in front of Wilayah Complex. It's called Yut Kee. To be honest, that place is really good. The food is really delicious. It's superb that normally you have to wait for your turn during lunch hour.

And today went to 1U to do some shopping. Chinese New Year just around the corner mah ! XD.And then went to KFC for lunch. Tried the Triple XL burger. It's really long. It's hard to eat since is really long. Half way eating, my chicken and the vegetables came off. =P. Nonetheless, you guys should try it.


Here are some of the pics.




Triple XL



Mee Sua

No comments: