Tuesday, January 1, 2008

Cured and Fixed !

Finally I cured and fixed my blog at 2.33 am on the 1st of January 2008. Alright, i don't think I should tell how I repair and all.

Well, this is a three days ago story.

I named that day a unexpected day. A lot of unexpected things happen on that day. Really. For instance :

a ) Benazir Butto was killed. ( a very suprising and of course sad story )

b ) Well, for badminton fans, here's a heartbreaking news for us. Cheah Soon Kit left BAM. I'm sure no one expected that to happen. Anyway, I wish you good luck in KLRC.

C ) Arsenal drew with Porstmouth. I'm seriously suprise with it. I thought Arsenal would whipped them off easily.

Well, hopefully there will be less unexpected news in 2008.... or maybe more. Anyway, I wish everyone a Happy NEW YeaR !!!

No comments: