Friday, March 12, 2010

I'm back !

It's already March 2010....and this is only my second post. Guess it's time to clean up the cobwebs . Although it's been soooooooooooooo long since I've updated this blog, I believe and hope that this blog is still viable.

2010. Definitely a year to remember. Started this year with a different style. For the first time ever, I never walk into the gates of my previous high school, instead I was deported to my National Service camp in Tapah, Perak. Huge different huh ?

3 months went pass in a blink of an eye...or maybe not. Then, just a few days after my homecoming from the camp...it's SPM results day. The day before the big day, the candidates of SPM were filled with fear...afraid to feel chagrin after two years of hard work. It's easy to fathom this feeling. Everyone feels it before the big day. Fortunately, I was greatly relieved after seeing my results. pheewww...What a relieved.

So ! Everyone is now busy and back to live again. Going to college, enquiring about the college and so much more. I can only wonder how much more interesting can 2010 be. My guts tells me that 2010 ain't gonna be a mundane year. Let us all keep our fingers cross and hope for the best.

No comments: