Friday, January 1, 2010

Bye Bye

It's surely an ironic way to start a new post on the first day of a new year by wishing bye bye. I'm probably the first who has ever done this. You guys must be wondering "What the heck ?!..bye bye ?!" If you guys think that I'm going to close this blog..the answer is No. This blog ain't gonna be closed down. However, it'll be left for viewing purposes and to collect dust.

The reason why I'm gonna temporary leave this blog unattended is because I'll be away for quite sometime. Till I return, there shall not be any post for my dear readers.

J's Reincarnation will experience renaissance most probably around March 2010. Till then, I bid my dear readers a humble farewell. I'll be seeing you guys really soon.

To all my friends out there, best of luck in everything.

Wishing you all a Happy New Year ! May the new year brings good luck, health and fortune to you guys.

J signing out.

No comments: