Saturday, March 13, 2010

Lamp light pHotoshOot

It's been three months since I actually hold my beloved DSLR. Forgive me for being apart from you so long. Nonetheless, I had spend some time with it just yesterday to take some shots.

Ever since I was away for months, many event had took place. Some has added brute strength to their DSLR by getting L lens or even a external flash. Two gadgets that I'm craving for. Care to sponsor ? hahahahaa ! Anyway, I decided to have a little fun yesterday with a low light condition using a lamp light to do a mini photoshoot. Lens that I chose was none other than 50mm f1.8.

Here are the results. Feedback are most welcome !


shot 4






shot 5







shot 3







shot 2






shot 6




shot 1





PS : LEE CHONG WEI JIA YOU !! GET THE ALL ENGLAND TITLE THIS YEAR !!

No comments: