Tuesday, September 15, 2009

DragOnflY

My exuberant passion for photography is drying up lately, mainly because I don't really take as much pictures I had before. Well, to atone for my deplorable crime I managed to take some shots the day before yesterday. It was surely not an aberrant incident but a fortuituous one when a dragonfly rest quitely in your garden. I took this golden opportunity to take shots of it seeing it was in a good mood staying put there nicely. Had to be prudent when taking shots of this little friend of ours, a small sound by the camera, there he goes flying away. That was what happened to me the day before it. However, it surprised me that this dragonfly did not flew away although I made disturbing noises.

Anyway, here's some of the shots.


dragonfly 3





dragonfly 2





dragonfly 1

Will post up more when I have the time. Signing out.

No comments: