Thursday, August 27, 2009

CatwoMan


The show that was on the big screen few years back. If I'm not wrong in the year 2004 where Halle Berry star as catwoman. I know you guys are pretty hype up about the latest screening now such as G.I Joe, which is said to be like transformers, but you guys might want to check out about Catwoman.


The upcoming Catwoman is the next Batman sequel. Many of us will think " aiya..same wan la..whack here and there..kao tim.. hero movie like that wan la " But hey look at how the Dark Knight turned out to be.



Superb !! One of the best movie for me till now.
Anyway, you guys might be wondering why the randomness ? Why catwoman and not other upcoming movies ? As I stated above you guys might want to check it out because the new Catwoman is Megan Fox. Yup ! I heard it on radio today saying that the bombshell is taking up that role.

In case you guys have forgotten about who is she ( which is kinda impossible ) here's some pictures to er...refresh your memories.

















I don't know when the movie will be coming out but my guess would be 2011 ? Another movie to look foward. Hopefully it'll be a big hit just like its previous one.


Pics taken from
http://www.aceshowbiz.com/images/news/00016580.jpg
















No comments: