Friday, August 7, 2009

NissinDi866


Just a few months back I talked about various types of flash. Just today I was browsing through the forum as usual a new thread caught my attention. It was Nissin Di866 ! Previously I was talking about getting Nissin Di622, now there's Nissin Di866 !


The Di 866 specialized Speedlight features an outside auto-exposure feeler among eight f-stops from f/2 to f/22 with recompense prospective. Nissin Di866 Flashgun is intended for utilize with Canon EOS DSLRs and possess a lot of features mostly designed for experts and higher photographers. It has reprocessing time of 3.5s and be proficient to present up to 150 full-power blazes per set of power sources. The flash harmonizes to high board up speed of over 1/250s. In addition Nissin Di866 Flashgun features a fill in sub-flash, which is being active while the core flash is bounced. The flashgun has a self variable TTL light manufacture level feature and can be fired wirelessly from Canon EOS DSLR’s cameras. Its firmware can be modernized via an built-in USB port.


Text taken from



I don't know when will this flash be out in M'sia as if I'm not mistaken is just recently launched. I guess I've gotta consider another flash now. If any of you guys got anything related to this flash, please let me know. Kinda interested. Thanks.


No comments: