Thursday, September 17, 2009

Heroes of Newerth

I was never an avid gamer. I mean I play games but not to like super love the game or something like that. The last game that I played was DotA. That was like when I was in form 3 but I wanted to play it again for fun till I realize that I don't have the CD with me anymore, I decided to ditch the plan.

Last Monday, I was in tuition as usual. But it was aberrant tuition day as my friend started to tell me about this new game. He's a super avid gamer. Have almost all the games that I wanted to play and yet to play. Anyway, the game he was talking about is Heroes of Newerth. I was like what ?! Never heard also. Then, I decided to catch the trailer in youtube. The game is basically something like dota...based on my observation. New heroes and previous hero are in there too. I don't really know much about this game as I hardly hear anyone talking about it.

Anyway, here's the trailer of the game. Enjoy !



No comments: