Saturday, April 4, 2009

Strum-ing it

Apologies for the lack of update till some have already claim that this blog is dead. If any of you so happen to hear that news, please with all your might don't believe that speculations, although I must admit that it's been a while since my last update. Nevertheless, here's an update for my "dead" blog.

guitar header


I used to play the guitar like months back. All of the sudden I got the urge to play it again. I don't know where it came from but it just did. It's quite surprising as I'm not taking any more lessons which I previously do. Gotta admit that it does feel good to play again although it's no longer as good as before. With the help of useful websites that enable me to obtain the guitar tab and some glimpse of guitar play, it surely is a plus point for me.

I'm so sure that most of you or should I say all of you know the song by Yiruma- River flows in you. It's played on piano and the melody of it is really great. It's so great that some play it on guitar. Playing piano scripts on guitar is no longer a peculiar thing anymore. Anyway, this is the video that I viewed on youtube moments ago.







Photobucket





Photobucket





tip of guitar

No comments: