Thursday, April 9, 2009

Flashing

I know the tittle of the post sounds wrong but in order to grab your attention, I'll have to do so. I definitely sound like a Machiavellian right now.

Anyway, this post is about me tryin to purchase a external flash. As you guys know, camera comes with flash but surely doesn't produce the result as good as an external flash. I don't really know how to explain why is it so good compare to a flash besides picture having a really nice colour.

Most Dslr users will get a external flash sooner or later. Some even more "siao" get two. With so many brands competing with each other, it does give us a migraine to choose between them. Nevertheless, the better for us. All this while I've been aiming to get only one external flash which is 580 ExII. I've yet to hear people complain about this external flash, because it does seem to be good or maybe the best. Due to budget constrains, I'm having difficulty getting it








A few of my friends are using 430 EX II instead of 580 EX II. I guess most of them have the same reason as me. " Mo chin lah ! " ( No money lah) . I've heard various comment on this external flash. Some giving the pros of it some giving the negative sides of it. Surely no where near 580 EX II quality. I did once consider for it but never really shown the deep affection to it.








Now, for the first time.....I'm considering to buy a third party external flash. You got that right. I'm considering to get a third party flash. You can blame this on my dear friends, who are also crazy about it. One thing great about a third party stuff is that the price is definitely much much lower. Try 1.5k to 400+. Nissin di622. That's the external flash that I'm seriously considering. My friends say that the result is almost as good as 430 Ex II. Now that's something. It's basically due to the price and the almost as good as quality that made me consider this. I'm pretty sure that most people will consider it too. Hope I will not be wrong about getting this flash. Give me feedback please.






Pics taken from


No comments: