Sunday, April 26, 2009

Sky shot

Around 7 pm, i walked out from my house to clear up the trash. So, happen at that time I saw the sky and I decided to take pictures of it. I've seen many sky shots that are magnificient and till now I'm not able to take those kind of shots. Maybe it's time to get a polarization filter ? Nah, I'm suppose to cut down on my expenses if I wanna but my flash or maybe 55-250mm. Anyway, I notice something fishy about my photo after taking it. There's like a patch of sunlight at one place. Nonetheless, this is my first time taking photos of sky, can't really expect a fantastic result. Hopefully I'll be able to capture better shots of sky in my next shots.


Photobucket





Photobucket





Photobucket

Advise on how to get better results are greatly appreciated. XD

No comments: