Friday, May 8, 2009

SportS DaY

Goosh.. I even forgotten when was the exact date we had our Sports Day. On the 18th of April if I'm not mistaken. I know it's an event that took place long time ago but due to some certain reasons I wasn't able to post it up.

I hope you guys know what is a sports day as it'll spare me the trouble to explain the whole programme from morning till the end of the event. =P


handshake

Handshake. Good sportmanship huh ?


Mascot

Mascot. Was the limelight during the march past event


Pengakap

I heard him singing during the march past


clap ! clap !

Have to say the scouts did something different, clapping to a song beat.



cheerleader


PC's cheerleader


March presentation

Armour's march past


Top olahragas

Top athletes. I heard one of them had a international acievement.



Olahragas

School's athlete


Run !

Sprinting !



High jump

High jump



wushu

wushu giving presentation as always




trophy

Trophy 1


trophy

Trophy 2

No comments: