Saturday, May 23, 2009

No Boundaries

Once again my status is back online....just for a moment though. Nevertheless, I still managed to come online right after watching American Idol finale results. Yeah I know I'm a little back-dated in this thing but what can I do about it ? I can only view today on 8tv.

American Idol champ




As soon as the show ended, I came online and no surprise to me as everybody is listening to the new hit song by the newly crowned American Idol, Kris Allen which is No Boundaries. On my list of people there were so many people tuning into the same song. That includes me. No point denying it that this song is sure great.


Kris Allen




I guess that most people would want to learn to play it on their instruments. So here's a video that I saw in youtube. Hopefully you guys can pick up something from it. Have fun and have No Boundaries.










Pics taken from
http://media.herald-dispatch.com/blog/idol/uploaded_images/Kris-Allen--Michael-Becker-720358.jpg
http://www.kris-pics.net/d/14479-2/top7r-bts-11.jpg

No comments: