Thursday, May 28, 2009

B&W

I'm not referring to the super awesome and sexy car, B&W. B&W in this post means black and white which I think you guys know pretty well. Looking through my blog, I noticed that I rarely post up pictures of black and white shots. Well, today I decided to upload some B&W shots. Black and white shots are pretty famous these days but their even more well known in the past. B&W shots are in my point of view, unique kind. Most of these shots portrays a sentimental feeling unlike colour pictures. Besides that, B&W shots can also evoke nostalgic feelings within a person. I guess there are many functions of these shots. Nevertheless, whenever I take a B&W photo, I still fail to feel these kind of feeling. haha..Not a very sentimental person I suppose.


Anyway, here are the shots. Enjoy.




50mm B&W





b&W shots 1





B&W shots 2





B&W 3











No comments: