Monday, April 20, 2009

Shots

Here are some recent shots I've taken lately. Haven't been able to take as much as I used to but as soon as I get the chance to hone my photography skill, it's definitely a great pleasure to do so.

The best part is as soon as I get the chance to snap some pictures, I was forced to stand under the mean and unkind sun that caused my face and skin to be roasted. Now you can ge Kenny Rogers J. But undivided passion towards photography has made me to bear the heat and rage of the sunlight for like 4 hours ( yeah rite)

Anyway I should stop complaining about the rage of the sun and the roasted skin of my as I think none of you would give a damn about it. =P Here are some of the pictures, not many I can post for now as I gotta rush off already. I hope you guys enjoy this brief and short update. Hopefully there'll be more very very soon.




Photobucket









Photobucket









Photobucket

J signing off.

Thanks Guan !

No comments: