Saturday, March 28, 2009

Earth Hour

What did you vote for ?

At 8.30pm, I voted for Earth for the first time in my life. Then, went out from house to see the surounding area of my neighbourhood. It's a mix mix situation as some resident cast their vote just like me and yet chose not to vote for our exquisite Earth. I guess the reason why some didn't bother to conduct the simple kind gesture for Earth is because their not even at home. haha !!

Some,especially kids enjoy themselves very much during the period of time. They did the expected thing which is playing with candles. Within that one hour I did try to take some pictures but I must express my dissapointment that I'm not able to take nice one as the area is too dark. Sorry for the setback. Nevertheless, I'm pretty sure that there're some bloggers that take some photos of the historical event. =P



Photobucket

No comments: