Friday, June 20, 2008

What's the occasion (part 2)

I guess it's time to clear up the cobwebs !! I don't think there is any but according to my readers they say it's all over the place. So, goodbye cobwebs !

Anyway, I went to my hometown last Friday. Right after my class sang the happy birthday for me ( thank you !!), i rushed home to bath and get ready for the plane.

When I arrived, my uncle and cousins were waiting to pick us up there already. After we ate the super cold ais kacang, we bath and left for the venue. Before I forget, the occasion is a wedding ceremony. Yes, my smart readers got it right. *claps*

None were there yet as we reached there. Around 7.30pm, the place began to fill up. Well, I guess I don't have to go into detail about the wedding ceremony dinner. I mean it's almost the same as the last one I talked about. The only different was the atmosphere. There was even line dance this time.

Around 11 pm, the ceremony had ended. We left for home after yam seng-ing so many times ! XD

Here are some pics. More pics to come. Still editing some.


line dance



cousin singing



bridegroom can sing ok ! don't play play !




bride and bridegroom can pose somemore



bride and bridegroom.


No comments: