Sunday, June 1, 2008

31st MAY

Yesterday, there were many things that occur. Well, for me...I'm not sure about you guys.

Firstly, someone came to my house.

Second we went out for steamboat !! We went all the way to Puchong just to have a taste. I wouldn't say it was sibeh nice...but it's not bad too. So overall is OK. That's why never ask to me to judge a food whether it's delicious or other wise.

Then, what's the best was it 31 st of May !! 31 st !! What so special about that day ? Baskin Robin gives discount !!! Yeah, this year I had the patience to go and queue up just to get the ice-cream eventhough the line is super long !! I think 3/4 working there is from my school. But still no special service of course. =P Oh yeah !! I met Cerlyn there too.

And not forgetting that my bro went to the bookfair in KLCC Conventional Centre ( if I'm not wrong) and bought two books for me. Which I just started reading yesterday, when he bought it on Friday.

First book




Second book

All the way to Puchong



The aftermath

The one that made the most profit yesterday XD ( I guess)

Someone's waiting so long till he gets bored.

The guys that work there. There's still more besides them.

How was you 31st May ?

No comments: