Tuesday, June 3, 2008

A DaY in ReDakSi
Actually the tittle of this post sounds a little wrong as it's suppose to be a day but two days in Redaksi. Yup, it's school holiday but i still went to school. My School My Home mah !!!

A few of my friends went there too. And yes...is very few which is only 3 person excluding the teachers. Bryan, Eu Gene and me....that's all.

Well, I guess most of you guys haven't even woke up even when I left home for school. I left at 9am and came home at 2++ pm !!

Our boss was kind enough to buy us kai fan and then rush off to another place leaving we three doing the job in the room.
Well, I guess I don't have to explain about what we did in the room as I don't have any idea on how to explain them. We're just doing the mag work. I think that's the best I can give you guys. Sorry for the super poor and lame explanation.

Nevertheless, hopefully the pics will brighten you guys. =P



Eu Gene




Bryan : hey you !

J : what in the world !!!

3 funny clowns

Someone happily eating ! or maybe posing

kai fan

Time to go !! It's super sibeh dark now.

No comments: