Wednesday, June 11, 2008

EmO

I guess today is emo day man. I don't know where this word came from..but it seems to be super popular this day. Everytime when a person keeps quite, we come to a conclusion that the person is emo-ing. Only this days lah !!

Last time, when a person keeps quite, emo won't even cross our mind. Nowadays, you keep quite or not people still say you're emo-ing. When you're angry, people say you emo today.

I guess it's a trend for we people to emo around this days. Even today in class.

J : what happen ? boycott?
Kerly : no lah...emo
J : -.-... Shu ying...chill lah...why so quite wan ?
Shu ying : emo...
J : Why both of you emo ?!
Kerly : I emo because Shu Ying emo.
Shu Ying : I emo because Kerly emo.
J : -.-"""""'

Like that also can meh !! So geng ! ok lah...find...I emo now lah...only in this pic lah...I dunno whether this pics show about emo...don't blame me lah... I'm not a good emo-er.


emo ? Hulk emo-ing ok !

ok lah...fine. Since The Hulk also can emo, I emo now lah...only in this pic lah...I dunno whether this pics show about emo...don't blame me lah... I'm not a good emo-er.




image taken from
http://www.britfilms.tv/images/news/hulk%2002.jpg

No comments: