Thursday, July 29, 2010

Mua LuNch

I think I spend most of my time during the holiday trying to hone my rusty photography skills. Taking photos of mostly anything I feel like taking. This includes my lunches during holidays. No, I'm not that bored but I just don't have anything else that is more....interesting to capture such as models ? hahaha..I have craved to do a portrait photo shoot, still craving for more.

Anyway, here are some of my shots of my lunch.

pizza 2

Pizza !!!!


100 plus


With a chilled 100 plus


water

Plus some water...You can't expect me to just drink 100 plus right ??? No, not me. 1 can of 100 plus seem to be sufficient liao..


pizza1

Up close with mua pizZa

PS : Holidays coming to an end soon, yet, I'm still waiting for my portrait photoshoot !!!

No comments: