Friday, July 3, 2009

Never gone....yet

Regarding the topic above, I can only say that I'm expecting this blog to be less updated. Reason why the in activeness ? Been quite busy for the past weeks. Starting from camps moving onto works, projects and much more activities. Sorry for the hiatus.


Firstly, I'm sure that most of the form 5s had already checked their participation in the National Service. I can see that some are keen and looking forward to it but sadly most are accepting the results in a poignant aspect. Just for you information, I'm selected too for the National Service. I can already imagine myself in "botak" mode next year. Actually, I'm planning to go for a crew cut for a sneak preview of my future self next month. What do you guys thing ?

Anyway, I was facing serious problem with my computer. This is also one of the problem that I encountered that affected my status in the cyber world. Here are some of the pictures that I managed to dig out. Will be posting more of my pictures that I've taken lately...if I have the time. Fingers cross.



FrienDs





cambodia





Huge tree





USJ 12

No comments: