Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Trademark

Trademark is a sign or indication used by a person or companies. It's common nowadays everyone has their on trademark. People and objects are remember easily because of the trademark. A trademark can come in many version like image, name or phrase. Here's my trademark shot. I've done that many times already and I guess most of you guys also seen this over and over again.


Trademark




But have you heard of trademark pose ? I guess camwhor is under trademark list already. Not only girls camwhor nowadays, even guys does that. Anyway this a trademark pose by a friend of my or should I say a very fussy customer. Just kidding.


trademark 1





trademark 2


Those two belows aren't his trademark, it's just taken for fun. Or perhaps taken to provide him satisfaction. HAHAA !!


the past





stare


Please feel free to comment on the pictures. thank you.

No comments: