Sunday, July 5, 2009

Can you belive it ?!

I know my tittle sounds a little insulting to the person whom I'm dedicating this post to. Came to know this guy since he was in form 1. Never had the chance to know him yet that time. I just knew this guy exist. whoa...sounds a little insulting too. haha.


It all change when he came Form 4. Started to know him and I daresay quite well. His secret ambition which I don't think is a secret anymore...rapper. Yeah...u got that right. A freaking rapper. He even got his own name for rapper ?! Ganpowder ! Honestly it sounds a bit noob. Nevertheless, it's your name, your call. Besides his rapping talent, he has quite a prodigious of other talents. Example musically talented. I know that his grade in piano isn't that very great but it's good enough honestly. With that kind of grade ( not stating here scared he feel insulted), he manage to write a song which is his own based on the song "Taking back my love". The song which was a collaboration by Enrique Iglesias featuring Ciara.



The guy....the rapper ( just to make him happy) is none other Eugene Gan !







Surprise surprise ! I know some of you are like "Who the heck is this dude ?" But I guess the group of people who are saying that didn't know he exist. His quite popular too ok ! Popularity going stronger some more.

Hearing and seeing people playing the piano sometimes make me want to learn it too. Some of the pianist that I know however said that piano isn't really fun to learn, most of them would prefer the guitar. I don't know I still feel that piano is kinda cool.

If any of you want to hear it, I think you can get it from Ganpowder !



Takin Back My Love - Eugenes Piano Cover.mp3 - Eugene G

No comments: