Wednesday, May 28, 2008

WHAT ?!

Has this ever happen to you ? It's really really funny experience. Read the dialog below to see what had I gone through on Monday.

J- me B- Bryan Han BH- Bryan's home

Around 11 am

J : Hello, may I speak to Bryan ?
BH : Bryan's not at home.
J : I'll try again latter
BH : ok, sure.

4 pm

J : May I speak to Bryan ?
BH : Bryan's not at home
J : I'll call his hand phone then.
BH : ok.

4.20 pm

J : hello, Bryan ?
BH : yea !
J : eh, today got tuition anot ?
BH : no. no....Today don't have next week got.
J : ok...so today don't have ar ?
BH : yea...today don't have next week got.
J : ok chao.
BH : chao

8.35 pm

B : Hello, Jian Yao !
J : Yea ?
B : EH !!! You know today got tuition leh !!!!!
J : WHAT ?!!!
B : eh...serious got...you going anot ?
J : Just now you told me don't have ?
B : Teacher called me say why we nvr go.
J : funny clown lah you !!!
B : so, you going anot ?
J : cannot lah...I haven't take dinner oso.
B : oh...ok lah...
J : chepan lah you...

So, did this kind of stuff ever happen to you before ?


No comments: