Thursday, May 15, 2008

Final

There's so many finals going on. Nope badminton haven't reached it's final yet. Well, correct me if I'm wrong, that American Idol is also coming to a finale. In other sports which is football, MU will be taking on Chelsea for the Champions League title.

And the best of the best is ...................

TOMMOROW'S THE FINAL DAY FOR MID-TERM !!!

I know some will say swt....big deal and so on... But hey, two weeks of exam ok ! And what's more I can't watch Thomas Cup or Uber Cup just because of exams !! aRGHHHH !!! Ok, I know you guys have been expecting this post to have badminton contain as it's the season now.

Don't blame me from posting badminton stuff as I tried to resist but I failed....Failure is part of success...so maybe next time I won't.

In Uber Cup, China have already book their ticket to the final. And tommorow's the semi-final for Thomas Cup ! China taking on M'sia !!

I don't deny that China are strong. They have really good players. But hopefully, M'sia can pull through tommorow and reach to the final. Best of luck !!!!


Good luck !!

Big threat coming from Lin Dan

No comments: