Sunday, April 13, 2008

I sudah kena tag

5 things found in my bag:
1. textbook
2. file
3. papers
4. pencil case
5. buku nota

5 things found in my wallet:
1. lolx..cash loh !
2. cards
3. coins
4. still got meh ?
5. why put so much things in wallet ? =P

5 things found in my room:
1. bed...of course
2. books
3. door
4. wardrobe
5. table lamp ?

5 things that i wanted to do:
1. wanted to do ? means it's in the past ?
2. went badminton training earlier
3. create blog
4. skip school
5. don't finish my homework

5 things i am currently into:
1. BADMINTON !!!
2. photography ?
3. blogging
4. sleeping
5. News Room-ing

List out 5 present you wish for:
1. Yonex Arc Saber !!
2. Yonex Armotec 900
3. Nikon D60 !!
4. free air ticket
5. er....money lah !!!

The person who tagged you is...
Chan Tzejiunn

5 impression of him/her:
1. dunno..
2. tak tahu
3. ok lah....
4. hardworking !
5. bookworm ?

ONE memorable things he/she done to you:
Asking me to do this tag...lolx

If he or she become your lover,you will:
I'll die lah !!! I not gay man !!!

If he/she become your enemy,you will:
Hope won't become loh...if become then...too bad lah...

Pass this quiz to 5 ppl:
1. Chien Su Ann
2. Bryan Han
3. Haranoop
4. Zachary
5. Rayna

No comments: