Wednesday, June 13, 2007

CaMdoDiA

It's fun...for me. Coz firstly...it's my first time I have been out from Malaysia. Yup!! It's kinda weird too start a story with a story but...like what Mitch Albom said in his book titled " The Five People you meet in heaven" He stated that " It seem strange to start a story with an ending. But all ending are also beginnings.We just don't know it at the time. "

I have stayed there in Cambodia for 4 days and 3 nights in Golden Temple. I arrived in Cambodia around 1 pm their time ( then it's 2 pm in M'sia). Their airport is...WHOA !!! So much greenery compare to KLIA. It's beautiful. Then our driver came to pick us up to our hotel. On the way...we saw the condition of Cambodia...Their hotel were all juz superb man.. But there's something strange...the hotel are all neighbour unlike Msia...it's all far apart.. Their hotel aren't high...it's only like 3 story high but...it's damn long. About 30 minutes later...we've reached our hotel...i have juz one thing to say...if you're expecting a Hilton type in Cambodia...dream on !! When we reached there...I and my cousin, Wei Hsien...look at each other and started laughing... We couldn't believe that that was our hotel. It was that good compare to the rest we've seen during our journey. But nonetheless, our impression changed at once...after seeing our room...it's quite comfartable...So...it's ok for me.

After resting a while... we've been drove by our driver to Tonle Sap. Tonle Sap is so big that it's bigger than Singapore. There's so many people staying there...in Tonle Sap...there even have school, church and not forgetting basketball court... all on the lake. It's a pity that their people there are so so so poor. They sell bananas to us...children not more than 10 years...starting to sell things to us...And yes...their super poor. Some can't even go to school. Tonle Sap is juz damn huge...U can't see the ending of the lake.

Around 3 pm their time...we climbed up so high up to see the sunset. I've forgotten the place name. sorry.. But luck wasn't on our side...it's too cloudy...so down we went. But on the way down we saw the sunset...Camera were clicked and pictures were taken. It's something unusual.

Then off we went to our home sweet home.

I can't upload the pics...they say there's some error...so I guess I'll update next time. Haiz...

No comments: