Thursday, October 1, 2009

Live like We're Dying

I gotta be honest, picking which is your favourite song is quite hard this days. What's more finding a song that has great meanings yet nice to listen too. Remember those days songs like Candle in the wind or I wish I could turn back the clock.. pretty hard to find this sort of songs this song. Nevertheless, there are lots of current songs that I really like.

Anyway, as I was listening to the radio as usual, I heard a new song by Kris Allen. To all Kris allen fan, if you find that No Boundaries has been in your playlist too long, here's a new song by him : Live Like We're Dying. It was just released a few days ago if I'm not mistaken. No this is not the same song by Tim Mcgraw if any of you are getting confuse. It's totally different. Check it out.

No comments: