Saturday, January 24, 2009

Larian Twelveans

So near yet so far. That's all I can say about today's Larian Twelveans.

Went to school as usual in the morning. The only difference this time is that there are the afternoon session joining us. This annual event kicked off with Senamrobik. As usual some were seriously following each and every move of the Senamrobik. As I expected some don't even bother to move a muscle during the warming session.

As soon as it's over, the girls were instructed to move to the starting point. One by one, all of them went. Before I even knew what was going on, it was already my turn to run. While running, I saw many kinds of expressions and people. Some were striving their best for the first place. But some were striving even harder to be the last !!! Well, I know being last is really easy but still from what I saw being the last isn't that easy as it may seem to be. Shocking.

I didn't have the sanguine feeling that I'll break into the top 20 as the distance this year has increased to 3.2 km. Nevertheless, I just gave what I could. As I was reaching the crux of the race, my stomach began to ache. SHIT !! I mean ache as in not the toilet process thing, but is more like cramp. And that took place when I was less than 1km from the school. Soon, I managed to arrive in school with an aching stomach. It was then I knew that I missed the top 20 by only a few spot !!! I only managed to get 25 th. That's what I meant at the beginning of the post. So near yet so far. My final year and I failed to be in the top 20. *sigh*

After recess it was time for the prize giving ceremony. This year's LT champion goes to McAffee (correct me if I'm wrong). By 12.30pm, student went home with the Chinese New Year spirit as I believed many would rush back to their hometown right away.





Nikon


Nikon in action

Zach


Zach

Kawan's


Guan, Mel, Xin Li



Riley


Riley



Trived


Trived


6A


Ex-6 Arif


PS : Apologize for no running pictures as I was one of the participant of the event.

No comments: