Saturday, December 20, 2008

What The *fill in yourself*

This 21st century, there are so many anime shown. Whether it's on TV or or the net, we're able to get our anime anywhere we want. I personally do like some anime like Samurai X. That's my super no.1 favourite. Or maybe Final Fantasy. I do have to say that there's no point denying that anime are superbly cool.

Well, throughout life, I haven't seen any anime that's in movie style. I mean movie as in movie like James Bond, Harry Potter and so on. Never in my life. But guess what I think i'll have to add another unexpected thing that happen in the year 2008. Why ??

Dragon Ball is going to become a movie !!!!


I certainly got no comment about this. This movie may be good. Maybe. But don't you guys feel awkward seeing your favourite super hero in anime version suddenly come to real life ??

I'm not against this thing but I truly am shocked ! An anime becoming a movie ?! Whoa !! Normally all super hero are taken from Marvel's comic like X-men, Superman, Spiderman and all your man man thing.

This is anime





This is so so awkward.


Anime Son Goku

Hollywood Son Goku

We'll we've just have to wait until next year to see this movie. Hopefully it'll be great. Enjoy the trailer.








No comments: