Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Ho Ho Ho !! Merry Christmas

It's thirty minutes left to one of the biggest, hugest, besar-est event of the year. Christmas. Almost everyone is celebrating it.

So, I went out for my usual dinner and then came home around 9 pm. Turn on the radio, tuning into flyfm. At 10.30pm, they have their special programme called flirty at 10.30. So, since today is the eve of Christmas, I guess the caller is really in a Christmas mood. This is what happen. I can't really remember the exact dialogue.

FlyFm : Who's on the line ?
Caller : Mrs. Santa
Flyfm : ok....So who do you want to go out with, Mrs Santa ?
Caller : oh, I a bit lonely you see. My husband today busy giving presents. So, I very boring at home. I want to go out with Bigfoot from Johor.

FlyFm : * one of the DJ laughing*

Seriously, I was also laughing. Just imagine. Big foot with all the bulu dating with Mrs.Santa. I can bet that Mr. Santa's present to his wife will be a divorce letter.

Anyway, I just want to wish you guys a big MERRY CHRISTMAS !!


Merry Christmas Orchard Road

No comments: