Saturday, July 5, 2008

Photography Journey

I think it's clear enough to you guys that I am into photography. I have to admit that I wasn't as enthusiastic about photography as I'm today. Last time, I don't care about cameras. New model come out, I'm like so what. Those days were gone. Now new camera in the market I'll take notice.

So, after getting *fill in yourself*, I kind of think what camera I first started using. I can't remember what film camera I used last time, but I can remember what digital camera I first started using. It was the Nikon 5600. It served me pretty well. When I was using it, I wasn't really interested in photography. So, I just take photos without knowing what's ISO, shutter speed and so on.





Then one day came where the Editorial Board of my school organized a trip to Melaka. It was not an ordinary trip as this trip was about photography. It was after the journey when I started to enjoy photography. Started taking pictures with better understanding.

One year after the trip, I bought Canon Ixus 850. It was certainly a great camera to me. Take that camera almost anywhere I go. I really like Ixus very much compare to the Nikon. It isn't bulky compare to the Nikon camera I used. Besides, the features are much better too.



Pictures taken by Canon Ixus 850.











After Nikon 5600 and Canon Ixus 850, who knows what camera will I get next. I didn't plan to get a D SLR. I don't know what made me want to get the D SLR badly but it just did. But hey ! That thing that made me get D SLR, made me convince friends to get them too. Some support Nikon, some Canon, some Sony and many more. Undeniable that *fill in yourself* also known as Canon 450d to me is the best so far. I love the pictures that I took with this camera compare to the other two. Of course lah !!! spend so much take lousy pictures meh !



Some pictures taken with *fill in yourself*


dead



smoker



guan speaking

Anyway, that was my photography journey. Hopefully it will keep extending.

http://ec2.images-amazon.com/images/P/B0007KQWDW.01._SCLZZZZZZZ_.jpg
http://www.compareindia.com/media/images/2007/sep/img_19451_canon_ixus850is.jpg
http://www.marvinryan.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2008/03/canon-digital-rebel-xsi-eos-450d-front.jpg

No comments: