Friday, August 17, 2007

NO !!!!!!!!!!!!!

This cannot be happening. Wat the hell !!! I know I should be happy about my test finish today...but no !!! Yesterday....I stayed up till 12 am juz to get to know the badminton news. As most of you know...I'm Lee Chong Wei's fan....I stayed up till 12.30 am...juz to know that he lost badly. What the crap...Can't sleep till 2 am.

Today...skip the test...Ok fine..I screw up my kh paper..as usual. Then...i saw Lin Dan VS Anup...can't remember to spell his name. First round was...chunted..second round Anip went down tamely to Lin Dan. Ok...I was happy. Then...Chong Tan Fok and Lee Wan Wah won the china pair...the world no.1. Superbly happy...When I come home..my cousin told me Koo Kien Kiet and Tan Boon Heong lost....I juz feel that M'sia hope dashed.

I was planning to go to the stadium this Sunday to watch the finals...I hope Chong Tan Fok and Lee Wan Wah...can make it through. Juz hope that they can.

No comments: