Monday, November 24, 2008

Farewell Shu Ying and Maxon

The farewell party took place last Wednesday. Yes...I know it happened long ago but I still didn't blog anything about it. My camera ran away from home, so I can't upload the pics. Anyway, it's better late than never.

Did many calls that week to check the attendance of the people on that day. I constantly reminded them that it was 7-7.15 pm. Not surprising that many turned up later than usual. Eu Gene was the latest among all to arrive. I clearly didn't expect that because he said he's going to come really early to whack all the food. Nevertheless, he did arrive with his PS 2 which kept most of us busy that day.

Many may seem to think that the party was held very early before both of them leave Selangor. Well, it's getting nearer. The day that both of you guys are going to leave us. No you guys ain't going to die. choy !! All I can say is good luck to both of you in Pahang.


Here's pics for you guys !


*muaks*

Bryan striking a pose


Hugs..
Shu ying giving a hug to Xin Li

Laughing Maxon
Laughing Maxon ( like he always does XD)

Serious Maxon
So unlike the real Maxon. Here's Serious Maxon.


Farewell cake
The farewell cake
As you guys know that I'm not good with my words to express my feeling. So, I took this poem from the net specially for the both of you.
You and I will meet again,
When we're least expecting it,
One day in some far off place,
I will recognize your face,
I won't say goodbye my friend,
For you and I will meet again.
-- Tom Petty

No comments: