Sunday, August 3, 2008

Prefect Installation

It's been a week since the event took place. I know I'm late for posting this up but better late then never. Considering that I have a few pending post lately, I think the way I start of a post is the same saying that I'm late and all. Hopefully, this'll come into an end. Let's keep our finger's cross.

Anyway, this time the Prefect Installation has more meaning to me. I'm not saying that others are nothing to me but this year is much more meaningful. Why you may ask ? Well, it's because I'm involved in the planning of the event. I must express that this is a wonderful to know my fellow formates ( I don't know whether this word do exist ) as we work together.

Anyway, the formal Prefect Installation is almost the same. It has the speeches and the march past. Nonetheless, there were some that are different from the previous installation. Example, the booklet and brochure. It may be just a booklet but it's definitely special.

After the event, the informal Prefect Installation took place. There were dance performance, sketches and also singing. Not to forget of course the multimedia presentation. Anyway, here are some of the pictures. Hopefully there'll be more.


Photobucket

Guitarist



Photobucket

*Release stress in toilet* XD


Last but not least.....


the gang

Thanks guys for making it happen !

PS : Thanks Chris for your external flash. =P

No comments: